Friday 8 April 2016

My Favourite Songs

Hey loves,
So this blog post was requested by one of our AMAZING loves Mia, love youuuu <3 <3 <3 xo

So here is a list of my favourite songs (not in any specific order)

1. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
2. Pia Mia - Do It Again
3. Pia Mia - Mr President
4. Justin Bieber - Sorry
5. Justin Bieber - WDYM?
6. Fetty Wap - 679
7. Fetty Wap - My Way
8. Fetty Wap - Trap Queen
9. Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself
10. Ariana Grande - Be Alright

There's more but I have forgot most of them haha!
I love ALL of Ariana Grande's songs and ALL of Pia Mia's songs!!!
Thank you all so much for reading!

Love you always,
A
xx

Btw - This will be posted on simplesite & blogger
Mia has requested this on simplesite, so if you're reading this on blogger and you are thinking where the comment is, it's on simplesite.
Click here to go to my simplesite blog shared with J&Y

No comments:

Post a Comment