Monday 28 March 2016

Easter expectations vs reality

Easter eggs
EXPECTATION - 'Ok only eat one and that's it...'
REALITY - 'I cant stop eating them... yummmmmmmmm'

Revision
EXPECTATION - 'I will start revising now so I'm ready for my exams in May'
REALITY - 'haha no chance'

Seeing the family
EXPECTATION - 'I'll spend some quality time with my family over the holidays'
REALITY - 'How soon can this holiday end so I can avoid auntie Susan?'

Seeing your school friends
EXPECTATIONS - 'I'll meet all my school friends in the holidays'
REALITY - 'Oh no... is that Naomi? HIDEEEEE'

Tidying
EXPECTATIONS - 'I'll be able to keep my room tidy'
REALITY - 'Summer holidays coming soon + messy room = perfect'

Time management
EXPECTATION - 'I'll write this essay right away so I have a stress-free Easter'
REALITY - *Leaves it until the very last minute*

Love you always,
A
xx
PS- I hope you had a lovely easter and now you get to eat lots and lots and lotssss of chocolate - YUMMM x


No comments:

Post a Comment