Friday 18 March 2016

Q and A

Hey loves,
These questions were from my other blog
Funniest memory?
We were in psr and something happened with me and my friends blog and 'Boudica', we were laughing sooo much and Y even cried- A
Weirdest person out of your friend group?
Probably me - A
Favourite celebrity -not a youtuber- ?
Ariana Grande and Pia Mia - A
Do you have a boyfriend?
No - A Sugg
Have you had your first kiss yet?
I had it in year 5 in a game of spin the bottle haha x - A
If you could change your name, what would you change it to and why?
I would change it to Luisa because I like the name and the nickname LuLu is quite cute tbh - A
If you could go back in time and give your younger self some advice what would you say?
Don't worry about what people are saying to you, and don't get all cocky on social media - A
What do you order at starbucks?
I order whatever I want that day, I don't have a usual order - A
What did you last laugh really hard at?
BOUDICA - A
What always cheers you up?
J,Y and K, they always know what to say to get me in a good mood - A
What's your favourite movie?
Mean girls - A
What's one food you cant live without?
Spaghetti Bolegnase - A
What's your favourite desert?
Cakeeeee any type I love - A
Favourite pizza topping?
Plain - A
Do you have freckles?
No - A
What's your opinion on makeup?
 LOVE IT - A
Thanks to everyone who submitted a questions, we love you sooo much and make sure to tell all your friends and family about this blog, thank youuuu X
A
xx

1 comment: